Petite delight! Here's your chance to own a charming, single-level mid-century home on the west side. First time on the market since the home was built in 1950 as it has been owned and occupied by the same family since then. New dual pane windows, refinished hardwood floors, new kitchen appliances, remodeled bathroom, fresh interior paint, etc. Great sunny backyard has so much potential! Convenient location is close to schools, grocery stores and restaurants and less than a mile to the SMART Train station! You must see this in person.
Single Family, 1 Story
995 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups Only
- Dishwasher,Disposal,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Water Heater
- Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Gas Heat. Fireplace, Wall Furnace.
- 1. Brick,Wood Stove.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached,Enclosed,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access.
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Back Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front, Covered Patio. Auto Sprinkler Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Heidi Wilson, Corcoran Global Living
Agent License: 02128546 Office License: 02109201
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.